Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
In our department, children aged 0-18 are being served in areas mentioned below and further follow-ups are conducted by the same physician.
- Puberty problems (early/late puberty)
- Diabetes and obesity
- Short stature, growth deficiency
- Thyroid diseases, goiter, congenital hypothyroidis
- Pediatric bone diseases, (rickets/rachitism, osteoporosis (bone thinning)
- Hypophysis gland diseases
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Menstrual irregularity, hirsutism (increased hairiness)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Adrenal gland diseases
- Gender development problems
Our team includes, team leader Prof. Dr. Şükrü Hatun, Ass. Prof. Dr. R. Gül Yeşiltepe Mutlu, Nutrition and Dietetics Specialist Tuğba Gökçe, Psychologist Serra Küpçüoğlu and Nurse Gizem Bayrakçı.
Лекари в отделението