- Prof. Dr. Alper was visiting faculty member in Dermatology Department of School of Medicine, Utrecht University in 2003-2004.
- Member of Board in European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
- Took office as Member of Board in European Society of Dermato-oncology.
- Head of Dermatology Department of School of Medicine, Ege University from 2004 to 2010 and founded the Dermato-allergy Unit.
- Head of Education Committee in School of Medicine of Ege University and undertook the position of Vice President of Turkish Dermatology Society from 2006 to 2008.
- Was invited as international faculty member to Dermatology and Venerology Department of Rome University in 2011.
- Founder and board member of Dermatooncology Society and Association of Psoriasis.
- Member of Dermato-allergy Study Group in Turkish Dermatology Society.
- Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Urticaria (hives)
- Cosmetic dermatology,
- Atopic dermatitis,
- Hair Diseases.
|Medical Education||School of Medicine, Ege University||1984 - ...|
|Dermatology and Venereal Diseases Residency||Department of Dermatology and Venereal Diseases, School of Medicine, Ege University||1986 - ...|
|Head of Department||Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Ege University||2004 - ...|
|Chief of Clinic||Department of Dermatology, American Hospital||2010 - ...|