- Minimal invasive surgery and colorectal fellowship at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York, the USA in 2004-2005.
- Robotic surgery certification, IRCAD, Intuitive, December 2009.
- He received an Associate Professor degree of surgery in 2010 and a Professor degree in 2016.
- He is also Board certified by the European Society of colo-proctology in 2013.
- Board Member of Turkish Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery 2020-2022.
- American Colon and Rectal Surgeons Society (International Fellow)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (International Fellow)
- The Society for Surgery of Alimentary Tract
- European Society of Coloproctology, Board Certified, 2013
- Crohn’s foundation
- Turkish Society of Surgery
|Residency||Istanbul University, İstanbul School of Medicine, General Surgery Department||2002 - ...|
|Medical School||Istanbul University, İstanbul School of Medicine||1997 - ...|
|Professor||VKV American Hospital - Koç University Hospital||2016 - ...|
|Ass. Prof.||VKV American Hospital and Koç University Hospital||2016 - ...|
|Clinical Research Fellowship||Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Colorectal Surgery Department, NY, USA, Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship||2005 - ...|
|Attending Surgeon||Istanbul University, Istanbul School of Medicine, Department of General Surgery||2014 - ...|