- Member of American Urological Association, European Association of Urology, Societe International d’Urologie, Turkish Association of Urology, Association of Endourology, and Eurasian Association of Uro-oncology.
- Has professional experience of more than a thousand robotic surgeries.
- Performed reconstruction of a new bladder from small intestines with fully robotic and closed method for the first time in Turkey.
- Performed excision of ureter, urinary bladder and lymph nodes and reconstruction of a new bladder from small intestines in the same session with fully robotic technique for the first time in the world.
- He has received M.D. Anderson Cancer Center "Distinguished Alumnus" Award in 2019.
- Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Robotic urology,
- General urology.
|Clinical Fellow in Uro-oncology||U.T.M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Urology||1999 - ...|
|Visiting Clinician||U.T.M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Urology||1995 - ...|
|Visiting Clinician||Mayo Clinic, Department of Urology||1994 - ...|
|Residency in Urology||Department of Urology, School of Medicine, Hacettepe University||1992 - ...|
|Medical Education||School of Medicine, Hacettepe University||1985 - ...|
|Professor||Department of Urology, School of Medicine, Koç University||2018 - ...|
|Professor||Department of Urology, American Hospital||2017 - ...|
|Professor||Memorial Şişli Hospital||2017 - ...|
|Head of Urology Clinic||Urology Clinic, Ankara Atatürk Teaching and Research Hospital||2011 - ...|
|Attending Physician||School of Medicine, Mustafa Kemal University||2011 - ...|
|Attending Physician||Ankara Numune Hospital||2003 - ...|
|Attending Physician||School of Medicine, Inonu University||2000 - ...|