- Received the title of “Clinical Neurophysiologist” in 2011.
- Former visiting faculty member in Cleveland Clinic.
- Served as Board Member of the Turkish Epilepsy Society for 8 years and as Chair of the society from 2014 to 2016.
- Organized the International Epilepsy Congress in Istanbul in 2015, and took part in the organization.
- Director of the Epilepsy Center - EPIMER at Istanbul University between 2015 and 2018.
- Works as a Member of Committee for People with Intellectual Disabilities in International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) since 2017.
- Has 124 publications in SCI-indexed journals; H-index= 20.
- Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Sleep Disorders,
- Electroencephalography – EEG,
- Video EEG monitoring,
- Invasive EEG monitoring,
- Cortical stimulation.
|Epilepsy Surgery Fellowship||Montreal Neurological Institute, Canada||1997 - ...|
|Neurology Residency||School of Medicine, Marmara University||1995 - ...|
|Medical Education||School of Medicine, Hacettepe University||1987 - ...|
|Professor||American Hospital and Koç University Hospital||2018 - ...|
|Academic / Professor||Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul University||2018 - ...|
|Conscription||Kayseri Yahyalı State Hospital||1990 - ...|