• He has been working as Head of Women’s Health Center at American Hospital since 1996.
• Founded the Assisted Reproductive Unit at American Hospital
• He is the Chair of Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Koç University School of Medicine.
• Years in practice: 33
• Has more than 100 international publications to his name
• Clinical Interests: Clinical Assisted Reproduction, Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery, Endometriosis and Fibroid research
|Medical Education||Ankara University School of Medicine||1982|
|Residency||Hacettepe University, Obstetrics and Gynaecology||1989|
|Fellowship||University of British Columbia, Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility and Reproductive Surgery||1991|
|Associate Professor||Hacettepe University, School of Medicine||1995|
|Professor||Koç University, School of Medicine||2011|
|Chair of Department||Koç University, School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology||2016|