“Living Heart” is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular program that congregates a high-qualified team from Cardiac Surgery, Cardiology and Vascular Surgery departments supported by advanced technology.
Innovative surgery techniques conducted by our Cardiac Surgery team:
- Minimally invasive replacement of ascending aortic aneurysms: intermediate term results. Heart Surg Forum. 1999; 2(2): 139-42.
- Minimally invasive mitral valve surgery: the subxiphoid approach. Ann Thorac Surg. 1999 May; 67(5):1328-32.
- Coronary artery bypass grafting in the conscious patient without endotracheal general anesthesia. Ann Thorac Surg. 2000 Jul; 70(1):91-6.
- Coronary artery bypass grafting in the awake patient: three years experience in 137 patients. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2003 Jun; 125(6):1401-4.
- Aortic no touch techniques have a favorable effect on neurologic causes of mortality after CABG. Society of Thoracic Surgeons 43rd annual meeting, Jan 26-31, 2007, San Diego, USA
- Facile stabilization and exposure techniques in off-pump coronary bypass surgery. Ann Thorac Surg. 2008 May; 85(5):e30-1.