Your Check-Up Preparations
Your Check-Up Preparations (Adult)
- We know your time is valuable and our providers will make every effort to see you at your scheduled time. Please be aware that if you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment time, we may have to reschedule your appointment. Please plan ahead to allow time for traffic and parking.
- Depending on the complexity of your visit, please allow 1-1 ½ hours for your evaluation. If you cannot keep your appointment, it is very important that you notify us at least 24-48 hours in advance, as we have set aside time for you.
- Our main check-up program will last for approximately 4-5 hours while our extended check-up program will last for approximately 7-8 hours.
- To be accurate, lab tests are drawn while you are in a fasting state. No food or beverages for 12 hours prior to your appointment. However, if you have selected our main check-up program, you may drink water as this facilitates the blood draw process.
- If you have a special diet or allergies, you may bring a light breakfast with you to eat after your tests are completed otherwise your breakfast will be provided by us.
Continue taking your usual medications on schedule. Be sure to inform the nurse that you are diabetic before any tests are done.
Wear a shirt/blouse that has sleeves that roll up easily for blood drawing. Be sure to wear comfortable running shoes (e.g. flat, tennis, or jogging type) for the treadmill test. Ladies should wear a sports bra or a wireless bra and a blouse which opens in the front. Avoid any lotion above the waist.
If you have any, please ensure to bring your previous test results (mammogram, laboratory, radiological tests etc.) performed within 6 months.
Continue taking your usual medications on schedule. Do not, however, use fruit juices, milk, or liquids other than water with the medications.
After your initial appointment, which focuses on assessment, your follow-up appointment will be organized by our team.
If you have insurance, please ensure to obtain a Guarantee of Payment letter from your insurance provider prior to the above mentioned appointment. Also, please come prepared to pay your co-pay as specified by your insurance company. We accept Visa, MasterCard or cash.