- Received his Associate Professor degree in 2005.
- Authored or co-authored well over 50 international publications indexed in SCI/SCIE and more than 30 national and international other publications.
- Performed more than 1000 pediatric and adult liver transplant.
- Attended Liver Transplant Surgeon Program in 2010.
- Registered as a certificated Fellow of European Board of Pediatric Surgery (FEBS): Barcelona-Spain, in 2005.
- Member of International Pediatric Transplant Association, Turkish Association of Pediatric Surgery, Turkish Transplantation Society, Turkish Association of Pediatric Urology
- Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Hepatobiliary surgery,
- Vascular surgery,
- Microsurgery,Minimally invasive surgery.
|Liver Transplantation Subspecialty||Memorial Şişli Hospital, İstanbul||2006 - ...|
|Pediatric Surgery Residency||Ankara University, School of Medicine||1996 - ...|
|Medical Education||Hacettepe University, School of Medicine||1991 - ...|
|Chief of Liver Transplant Center||Koç University Hospital||2018 - ...|
|Deputy Chief of Liver Transplant Center||Memorial Şişli Hospital||2006 - ...|
|Pediatric Surgeon||Harran University, Faculty of Medicine||2000 - ...|
|Clinical Observer, Research Fellow||University of Wisconsin, Division of Transplantation||2002 - ...|
|Pediatric Surgeon||SSK, Ankara Children's Hospital||1998 - ...|
|Pediatric Surgeon||Ministry of Health, State Hospital in Kırıkkale||1997 - ...|