- Born in Doğubeyazıt, Turkey in 1970.
- Completed his licence degree in medicine in 1994 at Hacettepe University.
- Worked as a pathology resident at Ankara University Medical Faculty between years 1994-1999.
- Worked as a“assistant professor” at Kırıkkale University between years 1999-2005.
- Entitled “associate professor” in pathology in 2005 and granted “professorship” in 2010.
- Worked as a faculty member at Ankara University Pathology Department until 2019.
- Member of Koç University Medical Faculty Pathology Department, as of April 2019.
- Main areas of interest include gastrointestinal pathology.
|Licence||Hacettepe University Medical Faculty||1988|
|Residency||Ankara University Medical Faculty Department of Pathology||1994|
|Associate Professor||Kırıkkale University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Pathology||1999|