- Associate Professor, March 2018.
- Completed a fellowship program in medical oncology, a three-year sub-specialty program, Istanbul University, Institute of Oncology, February 2017.
- Completed a four-year residency program in internal medicine, Istanbul, Dr. Sadi Konuk Teaching Hospital, September 2013.
- Completed a three-year residency program in family practice, Istanbul, Sisli Etfal Teaching Hospital, February 2001.
- Graduate of Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Medical School.
- Completed clinical electives in the department of internal medicine at the Hospital of Saint Raphael, CT, USA, supervised by Dr. Robert J. Nardino, and Dr. Barry J. Wu
- Completed a six-month clerkship in two clinical electives at Yale University School of Medicine, CT, USA.
- Passed both the steps of the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination).
- Passed the CSA (Clinical Skills Assessment), the last step for the ECFMG (Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates) certification and has been awarded the ECFMG certificate.
- Having excelled and mastered German and English while in attendance at the Istanbul Erkek High School and thus enabled to follow and practice science in a different language.
- Completed 18-month mandatory state service at Elazig Teaching Hospital, Elazig, Turkey.
|Medical Education||Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Medical School||1999 - ...|
|Residency||Istanbul, Sisli Etfal Teaching Hospital||2001 - ...|
|Internal Medicine||Istanbul, Dr. Sadi Konuk Teaching Hospital||2013 - ...|
|Medical Oncology||Istanbul University, Institute of Oncology||2017 - ...|