- Visitor doctor at Guy’s and St. Thomas hospitals in 1993
- Attained the title of Associate Professor in 1991 and Professor in 1997
- Received the title of “Fellow” from the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe in 2009
- Received the advanced specialization diploma from the European Board of Interventional Radiology in 2011
- Editorial board member to various national and international professional journals, including Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Served as a commission member of the European Board of Interventional Radiology’s “EBIR” advanced specialization exam.
- Numerous national and international publications in the fields of Radiology, Vascular Radiology and Interventional Radiology.
- Took part in numerous national and international scientific conventions in his field of specialization as a speaker and panelist.
- Primary clinical fields interest:
o Hepatobiliary interventions
o Oncological interventions
o Vascular interventions
o Percutaneous biopsies
o Drainage procedures
|Radiology Residency||İstanbul University, School of Medicine, Department of Radiology||1989 - ...|
|Medical Education||İstanbul University, School of Medicine||1984 - ...|
|Prof. M.D.||Koç University Hospital, School of Medicine, Department of Radiology||2019 - ...|
|Prof. M.D.||American Hospital||2002 - ...|
|Prof. M.D.||İstanbul University, School of Medicine, Department of Radiology||2011 - ...|
|Associate Prof. M.D.||İstanbul University, School of Medicine, Department of Radiology||1997 - ...|
|Attending Physician||İstanbul University, School of Medicine, Department of Radiology||1991 - ...|