- Cem Kesim was born in 1988 in Istanbul.
- He graduated from Galatasaray High School in 2006.
- He graduated from Istanbul School of Medicine in 2012.
- He finished his residency at Beyoğlu Eye Training and Research Hospital in 2017.
- He finished his government service in Doğubayazıt State Hospital az an ophthalmologist in 2019.
- He has qualified as a Fellow of European Board of Ophthalmology in May 2018.
- He is working as an ophthalmologist at Koç University Hospital since February 2019.
- Cataract and anterior segment surgery
- Cornea and refractive surgery
- Medical retina
|High School||Galatasaray High School||2002 - ...|
|Medicine||İstanbul School of Medicine||2006 - ...|
|Residency, Ophthalmology||Beyoğlu Eye Training and Research Hospital||2013 - ...|
|Doğubayazıt State Hospital||2017 - ...|
|Ophthalmologist||Koç University Hospital||2019 - ...|
|2020 - ...|