- Directed scientific programs in national and international congresses in the fields of reproductive medicine and in vitro fertilization.
- Authored 120 articles, books and book chapters in his 30-year career.
- Member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), American Society of Reproductive Surgeons, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), European Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE), Mediterranean Society of Reproductive Medicine (MSRM), Middle East Fertility Society (MEFS), Association of Reproductive Health and Infertility (member of Executive Board), Turkish Society of Gynecological Endoscopy, Turkish Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics (TJOD), Istanbul Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Istanbul Medical Association.
- Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Endoscopic surgery,
- Medical and surgical treatment of endometriosis,
- Repeated miscarriages,
- In vitro fertilization,
- Reproductive endocrinology.
|Fellowship||University of British Columbia, Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility and Reproductive Surgery||1991 - ...|
|Residency||Hacettepe University, Obstetrics and Gynaecology||1989 - ...|
|Medical Education||Ankara University School of Medicine||1982 - ...|
|Head of Department||Department of Women Health and In Vitro Fertilization, American Hospital||1996 - ...|
|Attending Physician||Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Hacettepe University||1996 - ...|