- He has been working as an attending physician at Koç University Hospital since 2014.
- Founded the Assisted Reproductive Unit at Uludağ University before working at Koç University.
- Years in practice: 18
- Personally conducted more than 3,000 IVF cycles with outstanding success rates.
- His research covers all clinical aspects of assisted reproduction including effectiveness, safety and accessibility.
- Has more than 100 international publications to his name.
- Clinical and Research Interests: Assisted Reproduction, Repeated IVF Failures, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Reproductive Surgery, Endometriosis.
|Medical Education||İstanbul University, İstanbul School of Medicine||1998|
|Residency||Bezm-i Alem University, Obstetrics and Gynaecology||2003|
|Post-Doctoral||M.Sc. in Clinical Trials, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, University of London, UK||2010|
|Clinical and Research Fellowship||Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility and Reproductive Surgery, McGill University, Montreal, Canada||2011|
|Associate Professor||Uludağ University, School of Medicine||2012|