As the first step of your visit, we strongly advise you to get in touch with our coordinators to schedule an appointment or to clarify any of your concerns regarding your visit.
Click here to contact us.
Prior to your visit, our International Patient Programs Department will be responsible for providing projected treatment plans, cost estimates, assisting in appointment scheduling, interpretation services, transportation, lodging and assist in insurance verification process to advise patients on additional applicable fees and/or financial costs.
Please bring the following documentation with you when you visit our hospitals;
- Your passport or national ID card
- If requested, medical information and X-Rays supplied by your physician
- If requested, a list of your current medications and dietary supplements
- If applicable, your insurance information
All of our physicians are unique and valuable within their own field. International inquiries for treatment are assessed by a multi-disciplinary team. Physicians are selected for each case by our Medical Directors of the Koç Healthcare Institutions. While some cases require physician consultation to determine costs, in most cases estimates of the final bill will be provided to patients prior to treatment.
To obtain a pre-assessment about your treatment, we require the following:
- Medical reports, X-rays/CT Scans/MRIs, pathology slides/ reports, discharge summary
- Current condition and/or complaint
- Are you able to travel?
- Do you have any prior illness we need to know about?
For inquiries, questions and/or concerns, please contact us.
Your inquiries will be examined and responded within 24 hours.